Friday, May 22, 2009

Cassie turns 30 (FINALLY)! (Fri, April 24)

One of our favorite people turned 30 on April 24, so we had to celebrate! Cassie is our LifeKids Coordinator at Tri-Towns of LifeBridge, where we worship. Sometime LAST YEAR (maybe in October) she mentioned that she was almost 30...so I asked her when her birthday was...and she casually said, April 24! So this celebration has been a long time coming! Ericka made a beautiful cake and a bunch of us went to the park and partied...it was great fun!

2 comments:

The Oakes said...

Happy Birthday to me! I had lots of fun at the park with you all too. You got some great pictures and your kids are so photogenic!

oodrea1221 said...

Thanks...we're glad we could celebrate with you...I just reposted the pics of the kids on the swings...I meant to put the one of Daniel's pouty face...he cracks me up! I need to get them in the biz...they can sing, semi-dance, and totally pose for the camera (they've realized at an early age, that if they would just give mommy a good smile, then she might stop taking so many pics- but usually she keeps clicking away)!