Friday, May 22, 2009

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY ASHLEY & KIRA!

Ashley & Kira had another co-birthday party (they did it for their 2nd party too-- Elmo themed with a pinata that Ana made & the bounce house)...this was a Princess Party at the Memorial Building at Rooseveldt Park...it was SO nice not to have it at our house (after I tore my ACL at Daniel's 2nd birthday party in Oct, I felt like God was telling me to do it elsewhere)! We all had such a good time...doing crafts and playing with all of the toys in the gym and then the parachute. Ericka made them some beautiful Aurora & Bell cupcakes and 24 pink & yellow ones that the kids could decorate themselves...then we did the pinata and took a group pic and some of us went to McDs for lunch and more playing. It was a full, fun day!

2 comments:

Marti said...

Ashley & Kira are dolls - the pictures came out great and i loved the cakes

Carrie Cooper said...

Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

Hi! I found your blog by accident--totally cute party pics! My youngest daughter will be 6 in Aug so we are planning her party too. It looks like yours was a great success. :)